2019 Summer Camp
Our 2019 Summer Camp is welcome to all levels, from beginners to competitors!
DATES: July 8th, 9th, & 10th
LEVELS: Three divisions per camp based on skating level.
- Group 1: Beginners through Basic 6
- Group 2: Pre-Freeskate through Freeskate 4/5 (through Pre-Axel)
- Group 3: Axel/ Double Jump (must have strong axel)
- Monday- Wednesday: 8:00 am- 2:00 pm
- Campers are welcome to skate the public session free of charge until 4:30 pm each day after camp.
DESCRIPTION- Over 4 hours of on and off-ice instructions each day include:
- Jump technique, spin technique, off-ice conditioning, off-ice stretching, off-ice jump technique, moves in the field, power skating, choreography, music interpretation, and fun games!
- Lunch is included for Campers!
- Menu: TBD
- Skaters are welcome to bring their own lunch or purchase from our snack bar if they prefer.
- Full Camp (all 3 days): $325
- Partial Camp (1 or 2 days): $125 Daily Rate
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JUNE 22ND, 2019
***REGISTER ONLINE OR AT THE RINKS- YORBA LINDA ICE PROGRAM OFFICE***
REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP 2019
The Rinks – Yorba Linda ICE skating camps are open to skaters ages 4 to 17 and all skill levels. Skaters will be presented with innovative training programs and techniques developed by National and World Champions. Figure skaters of all levels and ages will be divided into groups to take part in on and off ice workshops to learn the basic to advanced figure skating skills, techniques, and tips from world class skating professionals. These workshops are designed to enhance each skater’s current personal training plan.
For more information please contact:
714.692.8776 ext. 4