Remaining Schedule for Summer Session
August 4 & 18
August 6 & 20
There is no class the week of August 8-14
Summer/Fall Class Info
Off Ice Classes (4 Week Session)
September 22 & 29; October 6 & 13
- 6:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Jump Strength & Conditioning
September 24; October 1, 8 & 15
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- Double Jump Technique
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Strength & Conditioning
- 10:55 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
- Spin Class
- Skaters must have "spinners" in order to participate
- Spin Class
$80 for 4-week session
- Does not include Practice Passes
Thursday Classes (8 Week Session)
August 25; September 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29; October 6 & 13
- 5:20 p.m. - 5:50 p.m.
- Academy "Spins"
Saturday Classes (8 Week Session)
August 27; September 3, 10, 17 & 24; October 1, 8 & 15
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:05 a.m.
- Stroking Class
- 10:10 a.m. - 10:40 a.m.
- Academy "Jumps"
- $240 for 8-week semester
- Only $30 per class – including skate rental, ice time, group class, and (1) public session passes per week to be used within the 8 week semester!
- $96 for 8-week semester
- Does not include practice session passes
- Academy Spin
- Academy Jump
- New this semester!
- Academy Off Ice Strength and Conditioning
- Login to customer account
- Proceed with registration for desired program(s)
- When finished registering for your programs, checkout of the shopping cart
- If there is a credit on your account, it will appear as an option to use for payment
- Click FAMILY CREDIT
- Confirm the amount that you want to apply
- Click USE CREDIT and complete the transaction
What level should I register for?
For assistance with determining your correct “class level,” or to request an evaluation, please contact your Skating Lead, Shari Jude, for assistance. email@example.comJoin the interest list for upcoming classes
For more information, contact:
Yorba Linda ICE Program Office
714.692.8776 ext. 10
Yorba Linda ICE Skating Manager – Shari Jude
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang