These clinics are for adult players of all skill levels, to both brush up on current hockey skills and develop new ones. Our development skates will be led by The Rinks Hockey staff, providing the highest level of coaching at each clinic. Basic skills will be covered: edge work, shooting, and passing as well as more complex game scenarios.
Sundays, 4:15 p.m.- 5:15 p.m.
- $25 per session
- Week to week registration
- Current USA Hockey membership required
- Click here to check your membership status or register for 21-22 season
- All players must adhere to all The Rinks check-in & safety policies
- Masks will not be required of participants while on the playing surface
- Masks are currently required in the buildings at all other times if unvaccinated.
For more information, contact:
Yorba Linda ICE Program Office
714.692.8776 ext. 10
Yorba Linda ICE Hockey Manager – Eric Priebe
Yorba Linda ICE Hockey Manager – Jon Mainberger
The Rinks Hockey Director – Rick Hutchinson