Day & Time
- Saturdays, 2:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Note: Sessions are open to all learn to skate levels
- January 16
- January 23
- January 30
Registration for all January Camps will open on Monday, January 4th at 5:00 p.m.
Camp Length: 65 minutes
- 5 minutes - On-ice warm-up; off-ice orientation for new students
- 40 minutes - On-ice Instruction
- 20 minutes - Supervised practice
Note: Groups will be divided by level / age
- $30 per camp
Age & Level: Camps are open to ages 6 & up
- Skaters must be able to properly fall down, stand up, march, and glide on their own to participate in a camp
- If you are not able to confidently complete the above skills, we recommend starting with a private lesson. To schedule a private lesson, contact Skating Lead, Shari Jude
- Please note: Staff cannot have physical contact with skaters due to COVID restrictions, so it is imperative that skaters can stand up on their own. Groups will be divided by skill level and age
- If your skater is below age 6, able to meet the above requirements, and would like to sign up, please contact Skating Lead, Shari Jude
Shari is the Skating School Lead at Yorba Linda ICE. Shari is a USFS Double Gold Medalist. Shari has over 30 years coaching experience with all levels of skaters.
Alex is a USFS National Technical Specialist, PSA Master-Rated, an Olympic-Level Choreographer and has loved every minute of coaching for the past 20 years. Alex also serves as PSA President and member to five USFS committees
If you would like to receive information on our learn to skate class program once we are able to restart classes, please join our LEARN TO SKATE INTEREST LIST.
For more information, contact:
Yorba Linda ICE Program Office
714.692.8776 ext. 10
Yorba Linda ICE Skating Manager – Shari Jude
The Rinks Figure Skating Director – Alex Chang