Compete USA Competition
Due to the growing concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, our May 2nd Yorba Linda ICE LTS-USA Competition has been cancelled. Because of the restrictions on large gatherings and with an abundance of caution, cancelling our event is the best decision for the health and safety of all involved. We thank you all for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented times.
If you have already turned in an entry you will be issued a refund.