Figure Skating Summer Camp
Levels: Three divisions per camp based on skating level
- Level 1: Beginners through Basic 6
- Level 2: Pre-Free Skate - Free Skate 4/5
- Level 3: Axel/Double Jump (must have strong axel)
Times: 8:00am - 2:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Campers can skate the Public Session until 4:30pm each day after camp for free (Public Session is unsupervised)
Over 4 hours of on and off-ice instruction each day includes: jump technique, spin, technique, off-ice conditioning, off-ice stretching, off-ice jump technique, moves in the field, power skating, choreography, music interpretation, and fun games!
Lunch is included for Campers! We will have the designated menu for each day on our website. Skaters are welcome to bring their own lunch or purchase from our snack bar if they prefer.
Registration Deadline: June 9, 2018
*** REGISTER ONLINE HERE OR AT THE RINKS - YORBA LINDA ICE PROGRAM OFFICE ***
- Full Camp (all 3 days): $325 Total
- Partial Camp (2 days only): $250 Total
- Partial Camp (1 day only): $125 Total